Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Grand tour of Paris

This hosteling thing is all right.

Kyle, Allen, Phillip, and Susan invited me to tag along with them today and check out the sights. We walked from the hostel down to the river, saw the Arch d'Triumph with the Tour Eiffel in the background, Notre Dame, the Louvre (from the outside), the Paris Opera, the Hotel DeVille, the Beaubourg Museum, and all sorts of other things. Phillip knows quite a bit about the city so he led the tour - it was spectacular. They have one more friend arriving presently and we're all going to check out the sunset from la Defense. So generous of them to let me tag along but Philip says, "No, we're tagging along with you!"








My room - I'm top bunk on the left.

Stepping out the door of my room.

View from the terrace outside my door.



No comments:

Post a Comment